What if I Change from a Sophomore to a Junior after Fall Semester?

If you have 60+ hours and the directory says you are a junior, you may come and get a maroon sticker at any time during the year. If you choose not to get a maroon sticker until the next year, you must continue to follow rules for the blue (freshman/sophomore) sticker.


Contact Campus Police

You can visit our office Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. You can also call us at 405.425.5503. Our emergency number is 405.425.5500.





Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk