Who is my financial counselor?


A distinct advantage of the OC Financial Services Office is that each student has a Personal Financial Counselor (PFC) who packages your financial aid and oversees your student account. Your PFC works personally with you if there are any concerns.

Your financial counselor assignment depends on your classification and the first letter of your last name. To find out who your personal financial counselor (PFC) is, view the financial services staff page on OC's website.




Contact Financial Services


  • Phone: (405) 425 - 5190 or (800) 877-5010, ext. 5190
  • Email:
  • Location: Financial Services is located in Gaylord Hall. (View Location)
  • Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday




Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk