Access to a student's financial information allows a third party to view detailed information concerning a student's account balance, receive electronic billing notifications, view payment history, and set up an Installment Payment Plan. Parents, guardians, and other third parties can follow the instructions below for setting up and accessing a third party account.
Granting Access (Students)
Students can follow our instructions for granting third party access. A student can choose which of the following categories to share with a third party:
- Chapel Attendance
- Financial Aid Information
- Student Account
- Faculty and Registrar's Office
- Spiritual Life
- Student Life
- Student Financial Services
Creating a Third Party Account
- Enter a password that follows all of the posted guidelines.
- Enter that same password again to confirm.
- Click AddtoQueue to create your account. (If many people submit the form at once, your account creation may take a few minutes to process.)
When you have successfully created your account and password, you will receive a confirmation email. You should now be able to log into your third party account.
Using Parent/Guardian Access
Follow the instructions below for how to use and navigate your third party account.
Go to my.oc.edu
In your web browser, go to my.oc.edu
Sign in with Third Party Account Information
- For your username, enter the email address to which the student sent your third party access information.
- Enter the password you created.
Currently, third party accounts cannot use the OC password change page or the forgot password page. If you need assistance logging in, please contact OC's Support Central at (405) 425-5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Have Accessed Your Third Party MyOC Account
From here, you will be able to view all student information to which the student has granted you access. You will also be able to view information for more than one student if multiple students have granted you access. You can handle all student accounts from your single third party account.
For further information, view our instructions on How to Use Your Third Party MyOC Account.
Contact Financial Services