Signing in to MyOC
Your MyOC Homepage
From your MyOC third party account, you can access only the information to which your student granted you access.
- Click on Classes to see the courses in which your student is currently enrolled as well as her/his grades in those courses.
- Click Student Account to view your student's Student Account Online, where you can view electronic bills, make payments, and set up an Installment Payment Plan.
- Click Chapel to view the student's chapel attendance.
- Click Financial Aid to view the student's current and previous financial aid awards, review payment plan options, accept/decline/reduce loans, and view/complete financial aid missing information.
Have More than One Student Enrolled at OC?
If more than one OC student has granted you access to her/his information:
- Click on the item you would like to view.
- Select which student's information you want to view.
Viewing Courses and Grades
- Click on the Classes tab on the left. (Then, if more than one OC student has granted you access to grades, select which student's grades you would like to view.)
- Select the term for which you would like to view information.
The course information should appear in the space below.
Third party account holders can only see grades once they have been posted by the university. OC posts grades after midterms and after finals.
Managing Student Account Online
Student Account Tab
- Click the Student Account tab on the left
- If more than one OC student has granted you access to grades, select which student's grades you would like to view.
Student Account Online
The link will bring you to your own account that is connected to your student's account.
- Your student's name should appear at the top-right corner.
- You can change your account details from here: your email address, your password, and your secret question.
- You can view electronic bills from OC.
- You can make payments with debit, credit, or electronic checks.
- You can also sign up for an Installment Payment Plan.
Managing Financial Aid
The My Financial Aid page allows students and/or third parties to:
- View current and previous financial aid awards
- Review payment plan options
- Accept, reduce, or decline loans
- Compare financial aid awards between specific dates and/or years
- View and complete financial aid missing information
For help understanding how to manage your Financial Aid, please view our instructions for managing your Financial Aid.
Contact Financial Services