Signing in to MyOC
Your MyOC Homepage
From your MyOC third party account, you can access all of the information to which your student granted you access.
- Click on "Classes" to see the courses in which your student is currently enrolled as well as her/his grades in those courses.
- Click "Student Account" to view your student's Student Account Online, where you can view electronic bills, make payments, and set up an Installment Payment Plan.
- Click "Chapel" to view the student's chapel attendance.
- Click "Financial Aid" to view the student's current and previous financial aid awards, review payment plan options, accept/decline/reduce loans, and view/complete financial aid missing information.
Have More than One Student Enrolled at OC?
If more than one OC student has granted you access to her/his information:
- Click on the item you would like to view.
- Select which student's information you want to view.
Viewing Courses and Grades
- Click on the "Classes" tab on the left. (Then, if more than one OC student has granted you access to grades, select which student's grades you would like to view.)
- Select the term for which you would like to view information.
The course information should appear in the space below.
Managing Student Account Online
Click on the "Student Account" Tab on the Left
If more than one OC student has granted you access to grades, select which student's grades you would like to view.
Student Account Online
The link will bring you to your own account that is connected to your student's account.
- Your student's name should appear at the top-right corner.
- You can change your account details from here: your email address, your password, and your secret question.
- You can view electronic bills from OC.
- You can make payments with debit, credit, or electronic checks.
- You can also sign up for an Installment Payment Plan.
Managing Financial Aid
- View current and previous financial aid awards
- Review payment plan options
- Accept, reduce, or decline loans
- Compare financial aid awards between specific dates and/or years
- View and complete financial aid missing information
For help understanding how to manage your Financial Aid, please view our instructions for managing your Financial Aid.