Information related to applying for admission to Oklahoma Christian University is posted on the Admissions page. The Admissions page covers the admissions process for specific types of applicants:
- First Time College Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
The instructions below provide an overview of the admissions process as well as links to further information.
Complete and Submit Application and Items Necessary for Admission
- Click "View Application" to edit and/or submit your application.
- The steps to completing your application are listed along with your personal completion status of each. You have already finished "Create a Profile," and you'll need to finish all four steps to be considered for acceptance to OC.
Complete Other Items After Admission
View our overview of your Online Applicant Account to learn how to access important information after you've been admitted, including:
- Application for Admission to OC (completing and submitting application)
- Housing (application, deposit, and assignment)
- Enrollment (paying deposit and enrolling in classes)
- Financial Aid (viewing and accepting, declining, or reducing awards)
- Student Account Online (making payments, viewing bills, setting up payment plans, etc.)
- Third Party Access to Student Information (granting or changing access settings for a parent/guardian/other third party)
To find what items you will need to submit:
- Go to http://www.oc.edu/admissions/,
- Click on the student category that describes you (First Time College Student, Transfer Student, International Student, Graduate Student, or Veteran).
- Select the "Admissions Process" tab at the top in order to view a list of all necessary items.
Getting an OC Network Account, a Student ID, and an OC Email Account
- You will receive an email that allows you to set up your OC Network Account (which includes your OC email account) a few days before your Take Flight session.
- You will receive your Student ID Card during your 'Take Flight' session.