Information related to applying for admission to Oklahoma Christian University is posted on the Admissions page. The Admissions page covers the admissions process for specific types of applicants:
- First Time College Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
The instructions below provide an overview of the admissions process as well as links to further information.
Create Applicant Account
- Go to signmeup.oc.edu
- Click Create Account
Complete and Submit Application and Items Necessary for Admission
- Click View Application to edit and/or submit your application.
- The steps to completing your application are listed along with your personal completion status of each. You have already finished Create a Profile, and you'll need to finish all four steps to be considered for acceptance to OC.
Application Submission Items
To find what items you will need to submit:
- Go to http://www.oc.edu/admissions/
- Click on the student category that describes you (First Time College Student, Transfer Student, International Student, Graduate Student, or Veteran).
- Select the Admissions Process tab at the top in order to view a list of all necessary items.
To pay your $250 enrollment deposit, please visit signmeup.oc.edu/enrollmentdeposit.
You must pay your enrollment deposit before you are able to do anything else with your account (apply for housing, manage student account online, etc.)