From your applicant account, you can manage all information that you will need to manage before you come to Take Flight, the first orientation, where you will set up your official OC network account. Information you can manage from the application account includes:
- Application for Admission to OC (completing and submitting application)
- Housing (application, deposit, and assignment)
- Enrollment (paying deposit and enrolling in classes)
- Financial Aid (viewing and accepting, declining, or reducing awards)
- Student Account Online (making payments, viewing bills, setting up payment plans, etc.)
- Third Party Access to Student Information (granting or changing access settings for a parent/guardian/other third party)
(You must have already created an applicant account to access the applicant homepage shown below.)
Sign Into Applicant Account
- Go to signmeup.oc.edu (or oc.edu/apply).
- Enter the email address you used to create your applicant account.
- Enter the password you used for your applicant account.
- Click "Log In."
Your Applicant Account Homepage
- The four steps to your application are displayed and marked with the current status and date completed. To complete a step, click the step you'd like to complete.
- Click "View Application" to view the application you've submitted.
- The links under "Important OC Links" provide access to manage all pertinent information.
- Use the "Apply for Housing" link to visit the website for managing your housing.
- Use the "Pay Enrollment Deposit" link so that you can enroll in classes.
- "My Financial Aid Information" brings you to your Financial Aid page.
- Click "Student Account Online" to manage your Student Account.
- Click "Give Parent/Guardian Access" to grant third party access.