Can I opt out of a meal plan?


All unmarried undergraduate students living in OC housing are required to select a meal plan. (Please view the latest academic catalog to find the required meal plan policy.)


Contact Student Life

The Student Life office is located in the northeast corner of the Gaylord University Center ("Student Center"). During business hours, you can visit the Student Life office during or call the office at (405) 425-5900. You can also visit the Student Life page on OC's website for information.




Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk