Uninstall Any Previous Versions of Microsoft Office
Connect to Server
- Go to your Charm bar (the bar on the right side of your screen).
- Click on the search icon.
- In the search box, type "\\software\dist\Microsoft\Office\2013" and press enter.
Install Microsoft Office 2013
Double-Click to Open "setup"
From within the "2013" folder, find "setup" or "setup.exe" and double-click it to launch installation.
Entering the Product Key
Find the Product Key
The product key is located in the file called "License" in the same folder that holds the "setup" file (\\software.oc.edu\dist\microsoft\office\2013). Follow the instructions below to enter the product key for Microsoft Office 2013.
Open any Microsoft Office 2013 program
- Open on the Charm bar and click on "Search".
- Open any Microsoft Office 2013 program.
Enter Product Key
- Enter the product key found in the License file (view "Find Product Key" step above).
- Click "Continue."