In your Google Drive application for desktop, you can select which Google Drive folders you would like to sync to your computer. In order to use this feature, you must first have downloaded and installed Google Drive application for desktop.
- Click on the Google Drive icon in your toolbar to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Click the More Options icon
- Select Preferences...
- Select Sync only these folder
- Check the box(es) next to the folder(s) you would like to sync to your computer.
- Click Apply
Synced Files on Desktop
- Your synced files should now appear on your desktop.