This page provides instructions for burning an .iso image file to a CD, DVD or Flash Drive in the Windows partition.
You can download the software you are licensed to at:
Once the software is downloaded, you will want to burn it to a CD, DVD or Flash Drive for possible future use.
If you are running Windows 8, you do not need to follow the instructions below to save your Office download to removable media. You can simply drag and drop the ISO to your removable media.
- First, you will need to download the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. It is available as a free download at the following link: http://wudt.codeplex.com/
- After you download and install that program, follow the instructions below to burn an .ISO.
- Make sure you have a blank disk or USB drive as all data on the removable media will be erased.
Run Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
- Press the Browse button and find the ISO files you would like to burn to removable media (probably in your Downloads folder)
- Press Next
Select Media Type
Select the media type (USB or DVD)
Select Media Drive
- Select your Removable Media (DVD or USB Flash Drive) from the drop-down list
- Select "Begin Copying"
Erase Device (if prompted)
Choose the option to erase the device you are using.
Wait while the file is copied to your device.
- When the message says "Status: Backup Completed" the process is finished.
- Click the X to close the program.