You can forward your ShoreTel desk phone to another phone on campus or to a local external number. The easiest way to set up your forwarding options is using Mitel Connect. If you have not installed the program, you can find instructions for installing it here:
- In Mitel Connect, for Windows click on your initials
- Click the gear icon to open preferences.
Set up Call Routing
- Click on Call Routing in the left-hand menu.
- Select a Call Handling Mode. In this example, we're using the Out of Office mode, but you can use any of the call handling modes.
- In the example above, incoming calls are set to go to voicemail immediately. To change this option, click Change.
Add a Forwarding Number
To add a forwarding number:
- Click the radio button next to Always Forward My Calls. This will forward your calls immediately. If you want to forward your calls after a few rings, select the "Forward the call to" and select the number of rings.
- Use the drop-down to select where to forward the call to. You can start typing a number or name to forward the call on campus, or you can type in your local phone number to forward it to an off-campus number.
- Press Save.
Change Call Handling Mode
To Change the Call Handling Mode:
- Click on the status next to your name (in the example above, the status is available).
- Select the status that applies to the call handling mode you want. In this example, we turned on forwarding in the Out of Office mode.
Contact Support Central
- View Location
- View Hours
- Phone: 405-425-5555
- Email: email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.