This page provides instructions for burning an .iso image file (except for the Windows operating sytem) to a CD, DVD or Flash Drive in the Mac partition.
If you have not downloaded the software you are licensed to, you can download the software at:
Once the software is downloaded, you will want to burn it to a CD, DVD or Flash Drive for possible future use.
- If you are downloading Microsoft Office for use on a Mac, you can simply drag and drop the ISO or DMG to the flash drive.
- If you are downloading Microsoft Office or other programs for use in Windows 8, you can simply drag and drop the ISO or DMG to the flash drive.
- If you are downloading Microsfot Office or other programs for use in Windows 7, follow the directions below.
Flash Drive Instructions
scroll down for CD/DVD instructions.
Insert the Flash Drive
- Click on the Restore tab.
- Drag the ISO you want to burn to the Source section.
- Drag the partition of the flash drive where you want the software to go to the Destination section
- Press Restore.
Note: The partition you drag to the destination section will be erased before the data is copied.
CD or DVD Instructions
In the Resulting Window, Find the Image You Wish to Burn Onto a Disk
Browse to the location of the .iso or .dmg file you wish to burn.
- Select the .iso or .dmg file
- Click "Burn."