This is a guide for setting up Laserfiche to convert all files into the appropriate file format for storing in Laserfiche.
This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
Open Laserfiche and log in.
Set PDF Settings
- Select New Documents
- Select Settings
- Check the Generate Laserfiche Pages box
- Check the Preserve PDF annotations on Laserfiche pages box
- Make sure the other two check boxes in the PDF section remain unchecked
Add file types to be converted
- Select File Conversion
- Enter in any file extension from the above list that is not present in your settings and click Add
- Once you have entered all extensions select OK
- The options dialog will close and you are ready to import files to Laserfiche.