Select the properties of your VPN.OC connection
- Right-click on the "VPN.OC" connection.
- Click on "Properties"
Change Security Settings
- Click on the "Security" tab
- Under "Type of VPN", select "Point to Point Tunneling (PPTP)"
- Select the "Allow these protocols"
- Check the "Microsoft CHAP Version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)" checkbox
- Click "Ok"
Finished! You can now connect to OC VPN
If you are still unable to connect to the OC VPN, please contact Support Central.
Location: Cogswell-Alexander Hall; next to the Registrar's office in "the Quad"