You can access the OC network from off Campus through a VPN connection. This page provides instructions for connecting to VPN in Windows 10
Open Network Settings
- Click the Wi-Fi icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Click on the "Network Settings" button.
Set-Up the connection location
- Set the "VPN provider" to "Windows (built-in). When you do this, step 4 and 5 should autofill.
- Set the "Connection name" to "VPN to OC"
- Set the "Server name or address" to "vpn.oc.edu"
- Double check to make sure the "VPN type" is set to "L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key"
- Enter "Eagles" into the pre-shared key field
- Double check to make sure the "Type of sign-in info" is set to "user name and password"
- Click the "Save" button
When the VPN is done connecting this window will show up, letting you know you are connected. If the VPN connection isn't working, you need to Edit the Properties of Your Connection.