You can access the OC network from off Campus through a VPN connection. This page provides instructions for connecting to VPN in Windows 10.
Open Network Settings
- Click the Wi-Fi icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Network Settings button.
Choose your connection type
- Click on the VPN option.
- Click on the Add a VPN connection button.
Set-Up the connection location
- Set the VPN provider to Windows (built-in) (not pictured). When you do this, step 4 and 5 should autofill.
- Set the Connection name to VPN to OC
- Set the Server name or address to vpn.oc.edu
- Double check to make sure the VPN type is set to L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key
- Enter Eagles into the pre-shared key field
- Double check to make sure the Type of sign-in info is set to user name and password
- Enter your OC username (not pictured)
- Enter your OC password (not pictured)
- Click the Save button
You have successfully set up your VPN connection to OC. For additional information, you can see our instructions for how to Use VPN Access in Windows 10 or you can Edit your VPN Connection if it is not working properly.