Use the instructions below to configure Laserfiche Snapshot Printing.
Open the Laserfiche Snapshot Configuration Tool
- Click on the Start menu
- Click on the Laserfiche Folder
- Click on the Snapshot Folder
- Click the Snapshot Configuration (Current User)
Log in With Windows Credentials
On the Repository Login Screen:
- Select Windows Authentication
- Press OK.
In the General Tab, choose your default folder
- Click on the button with 3 dots to open the folder browser.
- Select the folder you want to use as your default folder. If you're not sure which folder to use, please contact Support Central.
- Press OK.
- Open the Template tab.
- Uncheck the check box next to "When no template is assigned, use the Laserfiche default template.
- Click the arrow next to the Template box. Select the template you need. Most student files use "Student Financial Services."
- Open the Text tab.
- Click on the radio button next to "Perform OCR on the images created for the print job."
- Click the drop-down box by OCR engine. It will already have Omni-page selected. Select OmniPage again.
- An error will pop up. Press OK.
- Go back to the OCR Engine drop-down and select Omni-page again.
- Check the box next to Perform image enhancements.
- Click Configure.
Configure Image Clean-up Options
- Click the box next to Deskew image
- Click the box next to Despeckle image
- Click the box next to Rotate image
- Press OK
Configuration complete. You are now ready to use the Laserfiche Snapshot printer.