Changing the order of your preferred networks will change the priority in which your computer connects to WiFi networks.
Manage Wireless Networks
- Click the Start Button
- Select Control Panel from the Start menu
- In the Search box, type Wireless
- Click Manage Wireless Networks
Change Order of Networks
- To change the order in which your computer connects to networks, drag a network up or down in the list.
We recommend listing your OC networks in the following order:
- EaglesnetEa or EaglesnetWa
- EaglesnetE or EaglesnetW