Connect to Server
Connect to OC's software server to download the software package.
- Press Command-K to open the "Connect to Server" dialogue box.
- In the server address bar type: smb://software.oc.edu/dist/filemaker
- Press "Connect"
- Enter your Name.
- Enter Oklahoma Christian University as the Organization.
- Obtain the License Key. The client license key is in the text file in the install folder.
- Press Continue.
Launch FileMaker Pro
- Click on the Spotlight in the upper right-hand corner
- Start Typing FileMaker
- Select the FileMaker Pro application
Open Remote Session
- Click File from the program menu in the upper-left hand corner.
- Click Open Remote.
- Click the plus in the bottom right-hand corner to add a favorite host
- Enter fmpro1.oc.edu as the Host's Internet Address
- Press Save