Follow the instructions below to put your name on the waitlist for a course that is full.
Open Web Registration
- On MyOC (http://my.oc.edu) click on Services on the left-hand side.
- Search for Web Registration
- Click "Web Registration Process" from the Enrollment Information section
Search for the Course
- Enter the search criteria for the course. In this case we search for Bible 1112
- Press Submit.
Add yourself to Waitlist
- In the Action drop-down list select "Waitlist"
- In the "If one of my choices is not available" drop down select "PART Complete only available" to complete the rest of your schedule if one of your waitlist courses does not become available.
Contact the Registrar
If you have any problems or questions, contact the Office of the Registrar
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Phone: (405) 425-5200
- Fax: (405) 425-5208
- Click here to view the location of the Registrar's Office.