Follow these instructions in order to find what textbooks are required from your classes. The book information should be listed if you would prefer to purchase the texts from another seller.
Find Your Textbooks
Go to 'Classes'
On the menu on the left-hand side of your screen, click Classes
Access the Bookstore Page
- Select the term you want to see your textbook list for.
- Click on Click here to purchase your books from the bookstore
If the link does not appear, then the books are not yet available for purchase, or have not yet been chosen by the professors.
Incoming Freshmen are automatically opted into the new Textbook Butler Service. Textbooks should be in the student's dorm room when they arrive.
All returning students are currently opted out of Textbook Butler, but can change their settings to opt back in.
You have successfully accessed your textbook list. From here, your textbooks should be imported based on your schedule. You can also choose to search by course number or ISBN number. When you have finished making your purchase selection, add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Click My Account
- Choose your textbook preferences
- Choose your shipping preference
- Edit your Shipping address if necessary
- Change your password if necessary