This article contains instructions for how to use the web print feature with the new printing system for students and adjuncts.
Open the Student Printing Website
Navigate to studentprinters.oc.edu in your web browser.
Login Using OC Credentials
- Type in your OC username
- Type in your OC password
- Click Login
Print from Web Page
- Click the Web Print tab
- Paste the web address you want to print into the Web Address To Print box
- Click Next
Select your Printer
- After you send the print, the status will be Processing. Wait for the status to change to Awaiting Release
- Select whether you want to print to B&W or Color
- A message will appear that says your job has been printed successfully. It is now ready to be released at any OC copier or printer.
Print Uploaded File
Click Choose File
Select File from Computer
- Select the file you would like to print
- Click Open
Go to Printing Options
Release Print Job
- Swipe your ID card at any ProxCard reader on any printer on campus.
- B&W jobs can be processed on color printers and copiers, but color jobs cannot be processed on B&W only printers
- Print jobs requiring advanced settings may have to be printed at certain printers and copiers