This article contains instructions for how to use the web print feature with the new printing system for students and adjuncts.
Open up your internet browser and go to the following link:
- Click the Web Print tab
- Paste the web address you want to print into the "Web Address To Print" box.
- Click Next.
Select your Printer
- After you send the print, the status will be "Processing." Wait for the status to change to "Awaiting Release"
- Select whether you want to print to B&W or Color
- A message will appear that says your job has been printed successfully. It is now ready to be released at any OC copier or printer.
In addition to printing from a web address you can upload a file to print from the web.
Select the file(s) that you would like to print
- Select the file(s) that need to be printed.
- Click "Open"
Release the print job
Swipe your ID card at any ProxCard reader on any printer on campus.
(B&W jobs can be processed on color printers and copiers, but color jobs cannot be processed on B&W only printers)
(print jobs requiring advanced settings may have to be printed at certain printers and copiers)