You can access the OC network from off campus by creating a VPN connection. This page provides instructions for changing a VPN that's set to the type Automatic to the type L2TP
Open Network Connections
Click on the network icon in the system tray at the bottom of your screen
Open Network and Sharing Center
Click on "Open Network and Sharing Center."
Edit Adapter Settings
On the Network and Sharing screen (which should still be open in the background) select Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on the VPN connection.
- Select Properties.
Type of VPN
- Open the Security tab.
- Change the type of protocol to "Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPSec)
- Click on "Advanced Settings"
- Click the button next to "Use preshared key for authentication"
- Enter the word Eagles as the key
- Click OK
- Click OK.
- Click on the network icon.
- Select the VPN to OC connection to expand the menu.
- Click Connect.
Contact Support Central
If you have any questions or experience any problems with these instructions, please contact Support Central for assistance.
| Contact Us |
Phone: 405.425.5555 (dial 5555 from campus)
Our hours are listed on the home page of Support Central.