Students who graduated from Oklahoma Christian University are licensed for the Office product that was available while they were a student. If you are licensed to the software, you should be able to download it from our Software Downloads Page.
If your credentials do not work for the version yo are trying to download, try an earlier version of Microsoft Office. The versions you are authorized to use are based on your graduation date. If they still do not work, please contact Support Central.
This installation requires a system restart. Please save and close all of your other data now.
if you are installing Microsoft Office on Windows 7, you will need a removable media device (USB, CD, DVD, etc.) with at least 2 GB of free space.
Software Downloads Page
- Navigate to OC's Graduate Software Downloads page. (http://www.oc.edu/services/it/support-central/downloads.html)
- Click on the version you would like to download.
- Click Download
Locate the Downloaded File
- Locate the downloaded ISO file that was downloaded to your computer. It can usually be found in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the ISO.
Note: This .iso file contains both the software installer and the serializer to activate.
- Double-click on the Installer Package
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Serializer and/or Product License
- If the downloaded file contained a serializer file, double-click and run it now.
- if the downloaded file had an option for a license file, open the license and copy and paste the product key.
Please Restart your computer to complete the installation.