These instructions will show you how to clear the memory cache in the Google Chrome internet browser.
Open Google Chrome
- Double click on the Google Chrome icon either on your taskbar or on your desktop.
Access the Chrome toolbar
- Click the three dots on your tool bar.
- These are located in the top right corner of the Google Chrome window.
Select the Items you wish to Obliterate
- Once in the popup menu, ensure the options Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files have been checked off.
- In the dropdown menu labeled Time range, select the option All time.
- Click the button CLEAR DATA.