To have a course copied in Blackboard, you will need to submit a Course Copy Request. The following instructions will show you how to submit the request.
How to add Course Copy Request to Your Quicklinks
1. Go to MyOC site, OC's intranet for internal information and documents: my.oc.edu
2. Select Quicklinks at the top left of your first menu.
3. Scroll down to North Institute and check Course Copy Request form and click Save.
4. The quick link for Course Copy requests will be in your Quicklinks menu (in alphabetical order after announcements).
Request a Course Copy
Enter your OC username and password; then click Login.
If your credentials do not give you access and you believe you should have access to this web application, please contact the North Institute at email@example.com.
Fill out the Form
Note: Please check the Grade center columns and settings if you have also copied assessments (assignments included). For more information , check out Blackboard Help on copy course function.
When you have finished filling out the form, click Submit.
Contact the North Institute
- Phone: 405-425-1850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org