You can embed a Google Slides presentation into your Blackboard course. Follow the instructions below to learn how!
You will need to open Google Drive and the Blackboard course you wish to embed the slides.
In your Google Drive, double-click the presentation you wish to embed to open it. In this answer, we will use the presentation titled Tech Training.
Copy Embed Code
- In your Google Slides Presentation, click File in the top left-hand corner.
- Click Publish to the web...
- Click Embed
- Choose the settings for your presentation
- Click Publish
Copy the highlighted embed code.
You can now close this tab.
Open NI 4.0 Embedder
Open NI 4.0 Embedder in a new tab.
Embed from Google Drive
Choose to Embed from Google Drive
North Institute Embedder Form
- Choose Google Presentation
- Paste the Embed code from the previous steps
- Click Submit
- The new embed code will appear in this box.
- Click Copy code to clipboard
You can now
Embed into Blackboard
- Click Course Content in the left hand menu.
- In the top ribbon, choose Build Content.
- Click item
- Give the item a name (most likely the name of your presentation).
- Click the double up arrow to expand the toolbar.
- Click the HTML button in the text area. A new window will open.
Paste Embed Code
- In the HTML code view window, paste the embed code from your clipboard.
- Click Update.