You can embed a Google Slides presentation into your Blackboard course. Follow the instructions below to learn how!
You will need to open Google Drive and the Blackboard course you wish to embed the slides.
Double-click the presentation you wish to embed. In this answer, we will use the presentation titled Tech Training.
Copy Embed Code
- In your Google Slides Presentation, click File in the top left-hand corner.
- Click Publish to the web...
- Click Embed
- Choose the settings for your presentation
- Click Publish
Copy the highlighted embed code.
You can now close this tab.
Open bit.do/GD-embed in a new tab.
Embed from Google Drive
Choose to Embed from Google Drive
North Institute Embedder Form
- Choose Google Presentation
- Paste the Embed code from the previous steps
- Click Submit
- The new embed code will appear in this box.
- Click Copy code to clipboard
You can now
Embed into Blackboard
- On your preferred content area, choose build content
- Click item
- Give the item a name (most likely the name of your presentation)
- Click the HTML button in the text area. A new window will open.
Paste Embed Code
- Paste the embed code from your clipboard.
- Click Update