- Open your slide-based presentation.
- Click on the IPEVO Annotator icon in your taskbar.
- Once open, click on the pencil icon.
- You can now change the color of your ink, the width of your strokes and delete all drawings.
- Proceed through your presentation as normal and annotate where necessary.
- Before going on to the next slide, delete your drawings by clicking the trash can icon in the IPEVO Annotator menu.
- If you need to stop and take a screenshot of a slide with annotations before moving on, click the camera icon on the IPEVO Annotator menu..
- Click take a screenshot, and drag your pen from one corner of the desired area to the other. You can now save your screenshot.
Contact the North Institute