These instructions assume that you’ve already uploaded a PDF document to your Google Drive. Please open your Google Drive now.
Retrieve Embed Code
Double-click the file you wish to embed
- Click the dots in the top right corner
- Click Open in new window
- In the new window that opens, click the three dots.
- Click Embed item...
- Copy the embed code
- Click Ok
You can now close out of this window and Google Drive.
Embed Item in Blackboard
Open the Blackboard course and content area where you want to embed the item.
- Click Course Content in the left hand menu
- Click Build Content
- Click Item
- Enter a Name for the item
- Click the HTML button in the text box area
- Paste the embedded code
- Click Update