Adding Recipes Folder to your Google Drive
- Click Move to... and make My Drive the destination.
- The Recipes folder should now appear along with any other http://drive.google.com folders under "My Drive".
- You can move the Recipes folder to appear within any other folder if you would like.
Searching for Recipes
Now that you have the Recipes folder in your drive, it is searchable from the main search bar at the top of your drive. Here is an example scenario:
- In Blackboard you see the "Course is unavailable to students" message, but you can't remember how to make it available.
- Go to your Google Drive (drive.google.com).
- In the Search Drive field, key in search terms (e.g. blackboard course availablility).
- Open the recipe and use it!
- If you don't find what you need, let us know and we'll try to make a helpful recipe for you and others.