You can create an out of office message on your ShoreTel desk phone using Mitel Connect. If you have not installed the program, you can find instructions for installing it here:
- In Mitel Connect, for Windows click on your initials
- Click the gear icon to open preferences.
Set up Call Routing
- Click on Call Routing in the left-hand menu.
- Select a Call Handling Mode. In this example, we're using the Out of Office mode, but you can use any of the call handling modes.
- Click on the Record button.
- Click Play to listen the the greeting that is already recorded.
- Click "Record New Greeting" to record a new greeting.
- Click REC to record a greeting. The microphone on your computer will record the greeting. Click the button again (it will change to a STOP button) to stop recording.
- Press Play to listen to the greeting.
- If you are pleased with the recording, select "Save Recording." If you are not pleased with the recording, click Discard Recording and repeat steps 1 & 2.
Change Call Handling Mode
To Change the Call Handling Mode:
- Click on the status next to your name (in the example above, the status is available).
- Select the status that applies to the call handling mode you want. In this example, we turned on forwarding in the Out of Office mode.
Contact Support Central
- View Location
- View Hours
- Phone: 405-425-5555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.