- Following the on-screen instructions, drag the PDF file that needs converting into the browser window, and release it once you see the message "Drop your files to convert them," or...
- Click the Add Files... button, select the PDF file you want to convert from your file browser, and click Open.
- Click the Convert To button.
- Scroll down and select “JPG”.
- (Optional) Check the box next to "Email when done?" and enter your email address into the textbox if you want the convert file emailed to you when done.
- Click the Convert Now button when you are ready to convert your file.
- Once you are taken to a new page and see the above button, either click the Download button next to your converted file to download it, or if you entered your email before...
- Check your email to ensure the file has been sent (this may take a few minutes) and download the JPG file Zamzar sent you.
Contact the North Institute