Enter Student Grades
- Log onto the OC Home website.
- Select Services.
- Scroll down to the Faculty Services section.
- Select Enter Midterm/Final Grades.
- Select the Term pull down menu and select the Grading Period.
- Select the Manual Grade Entry button to enter the students' grades.
- Select the View Grades option to view grades (in the event the grades were previously entered).
- After all of the students' grades are entered, scroll toward the bottom of the page and select the Submit Grades for # Students.
Important Note for Instructor: The final grades for the students are to be manually entered a week after the end of the class sessions.
Change Student Grades
- Follow the above instructions on accessing the student grades as though you will be entering grades.
- Once you are in the students' final grades section, you have the opportunity to update their grade in the viewing mode.