- Navigate to the course you want to add a Films On Demand video to.
- Click into the content area that will contain the video (i.e. Course Content).
- Hover your mouse over Build Content, and click either Classroom Video On Demand Video or Video.
- (Skip this step if you did not click Video in the last step) Hover your mouse over Browse Mashups, and click Classroom Video On Demand Video.
- Search for a video by typing into the search bar, and then clicking Submit.
- Once you find the video you want to use, click Select under the video's preview picture.
- In the section "Add Classroom Video On Demand Content to Course," you can optionally:
- change the Name of the video (defaults to the video's actual title),
- change the color of the video name, or
- give the video a description.
- In the section "Mashup Options," you can change the way the video is displayed in you course using the drop down menu.
b. Text Link with Player:
c. Embed Video:
- (Optional) Still under "Mashup Options," you can choose if you want to display both the Classroom Video on Demand URL and Classroom Video on Demand information.
- Finally, click the Submit button once you are finished.