To create SafeAssign plagiarism checking for any of your assignments in Blackboard.
- Navigate to your course.
- Access a content area (i.e. Course Content), click on Assessments and select Assignment.
- Name the assignment (and optionally give it a color).
- Add Instructions to the assignment if needed.
- Attach a file if needed.
- Include a Due Date if needed.
- Enter the amount of Points Possible.
- On the Create Assignment page, expand Submission Details.
- Optionally, change the Assignment Type and Number of Attempts.
- Select Check submissions for plagiarism using SafeAssign.
Optionally, select one or both options:
- Allow students to view the SafeAssign originality reports on their submissions.
- Exclude all student submissions for this assignment from the institutional or global reference databases. This is only applicable if students will submit multiple drafts of one paper and you wish to exclude the earlier draft(s).
- Optionally, click on and edit the Grading Options.
- Optionally, click on the Display of Grades section to change how the students will see their grades.
- Complete the Create Assignment page by setting the Availability Section.
- Click Submit.