These are instructions for installing Printer drivers and printers on Windows for students. If you would like to install the printer drivers for Mac, see the following instructions: Install Printers App - Download on Mac
Connect to the Server and Locate Install File
To ensure that the application runs correctly do not immediately click the (Add OC Printers app)
- In the Windows search bar type \\software.oc.edu\dist\Install Printers
- When prompted for your username and password enter OC\ in front of your username
- Example: oc\user.name
- Press OK
- Find the file named Add OC Printers
- Drag the file to your computer's desktop.
Run the Add OC printers exe
Click OK to continue
Several pop-ups may appear. Please read the information in the pop-ups.
- Grant the application permission to make changes to your device.
- You may prompted to close file explorer. Close the program and press OK.
- If you already have one of the printers installed you may receive an error, click OK and the installation will proceed.
Enter you credentials
- Enter your OC username using the oc\user.name format.
- Enter your OC Password.
- Click Ok.
The installation will run silently and it will seem like nothing is happening, please do no turn of your computer until the succes window pop up