1. Go to screencast-o-matic.com
2. Log in with your account information
3. Once logged in you should automatically be led to your dashboard, if not then click the ‘My content’ button.
4. Once on your dashboard, hover over the video of your choice and select ‘Details’
5. Click the share icon on the page and
6. Scroll to the ‘Video Embed’ Menu
7. Click the drop-down menu for video quality selector and choose ‘Responsive’
8. Scroll down to the Code Preview and select ‘Copy Code’
9. Next, navigate to Blackboard
10. Go to courses
11. Select a course of your choice
12. Open the location where you want to embed the video in your course
13. Select build content
14. Choose the item option.
14. Enter a name for the Video
15. Click the ‘<>’ icon in the text box area
16. Paste the embed code
17. Select save and submit.
18. Your Screencast-O-Matic video is now embedded in blackboard.