- Navigate to Blackboard
- Choose where you wish to put the wiki
- Select ‘Tools’
- Choose ‘Wikis’
5. Choose ‘Link to a Wiki’
6. If you already have the wiki created you can choose the wiki of your choice from the course menu.
7. If you don't already have the wiki created then choose ‘Create New Wiki’
8. Name the Wiki
9. Detail the instructions if you want to add any
10. Choose the settings of your choice then select ‘Submit’
11. Now select the wiki you have created
12. Confirm the Link information you provided for the wiki
13. Open the wiki and make the first post, usually instructions on what the wiki is for and parameters on how it should be used.
Your wiki has now been created and students can add and contribute to the contents of the wiki .