1. On a computer, navigate to youtube.com
2. Open the video or playlist you wish to embed
3. Click SHARE .
4. From the list of Share options, click Embed.
5. From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
6. Navigate to blackboard
7. Go to the course you wish to embed the video into
8. Create a new post and select the 'Build Content' button
9. Select the 'item' option
10. After this, give your video a name and select the embed button
11. Paste the code into the embed box and click 'Next' and then 'Submit'
12. You're all set, your video is now embedded into blackboard.