This is to help you use the Faulty Tools App for Manual Entering your grades from Blackboard for Midterm and final grades.
- Open a new tab and go to facultytools.oc.edu.
- Once there you can see that this is the same interface where you upload your syllabi. This time we are going to click Gradebook at the top.
- Double-check for the correct Term and Grading Period. The grading period is either Midterm or Final Grades.
- Now the form brings up the course(s) that you still need to upload grades for.
- Then select Manual Grade Entry.
- Carefully enter all of your grades..
Note: If you have any blanks, it may be because students have dropped; at this point leave them blank. However, if they are students that need a grade you can manually enter it here.
- It is possible that you may need to input an "I". You can also do that here. But you will also need to designate a completion date, a date for when the student should complete the missing work.
Contact the North Institute
- View Location
- Phone: 405-425-1850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.