All signs and posters on campus must be approved and stamped by the Dean of Students or Student Life.
- No sign should exceed dimensions of 11" x 14"
- No sign may be placed on painted walls or pillars
- No sign may be placed on doors
- When there are two sets of glass doors, no sign may be placed on any of the outer glass
- Each sign may hang for two weeks maximum
- Signs must be removed the day after event being advertised
- Only one sign may hang per appropriate board or designated window clearly marked "Information"
- No more than 8 signs can be hung in the building
- All signs must be hung with poster putty only. NO TAPE! (Student Life often provides poster putty for signs.)
- All job related signs must be approved by Career Services
- Each sign must be stamped, approved, and dated by Student Life or Career Services
- Musical and theatre events may be approved by Pattie Groves for the Garvey Center but still must follow listed guidelines
- Failure to remove sign after specified date or failure to follow guidelines will forfeit sign hanging privileges
- Additional portable bulletin boards will be made available for special events (i.e. Homecoming, elections, etc.)
The following bulletin boards are available for use in the Gaylord University Center (Student Center):
- South wall of east entrance (church activities, jobs available, items for sale)
- North wall of east entrance (upcoming events)
- Next to the mailroom (miscellaneous)