Lost & Found


The Campus Police do not handle Lost and Found items. To turn in or claim anything in the Lost and Found, please go to the Student Life Office in the Gaylord University Center.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk