Access to a student's financial information allows a third party to view detailed information concerning a student's account balance, receive electronic billing notifications, view payment history, and set up an Installment Payment Plan. Students should follow the instructions below to grant this access to a third party.
Parents, guardians, and other third parties should follow our instructions for setting up and accessing a third party account.
Current students should visit my.oc.edu/grantaccess and log in to grant third party access.
Grant Access Page
Use Existing Third Party Account
- Anyone who is shown in OC's system as being related to you will have a profile on this Grant Access page.
- Check the box next to each category to which you wish to give the third party access.
- Select the existing email for this person or enter a new email.
- Click Create Account
Add a Person
You can grant access to someone who is not on your provided list of related accounts. Follow these instructions:
- Click Add Person
- Enter the person's name.
- Enter the email address to which you would like the access information to be sent. (This email address will become this person's username.)
- Select the term that describe's this person's relationship to you from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add Relationship
Within a week, this person will receive an email that will walk her/him through the process of creating a third party myOC account. (There is no longer any need for a PIN to access Student Account Online, only a password and the email address to which the student sent this access information, which will serve as the username.)
*It may take up to a week for the person to receive her/his access information by email because of certain necessary processes involved in entering a person into the OC system.
Contact Financial Services