Oklahoma Christian University provides convenient online bill and payment options. On the Student Account Online, you can:
- Receive electronic bills from OC
- Make a payment
- Set up an Installment Payment Plan
- Give a parent or another third party access to your account
Access Your Student Account Online (for Students)
Find "Student Account Online"
- Scroll down to "Student Financial Services."
- Click on "Student Account Online."
Receive Bills from OC Electronically
Electronic billing is the easy way to keep track of your bills and get notified when it’s time to make a payment. It’s a secure and reliable way of integrating, consolidating, authorizing, and processing all your OC bills. We simply notify you by email that a bill is available online and allow you or an authorized user to make a payment. You can even print receipts and students can set up access for parents, family members, or other third parties.
Paying a Student Account Online
With online payments, students and families have a fast way to pay OC charges and fees. It’s not only fast; it’s easy! You simply:
- Choose the payment method that best fits your needs.
- Pay over a secure and easy-to-use website
View our instructions for granting a third party (parent/guardian) access to your student account.
Setting Up Installment Payment Plans
In addition to one-time payments online, you can set up and maintain recurring online payments. Pay anytime, anywhere.
Set Up Electronic Refunds
E-Refunds allow students to avoid the delay in receiving and cashing a refund check. OC notifies the student by email as soon as the refund has been deposited into her/his bank account.
Find eRefund Link
Click "Yes, I would like to enroll in eRefund Direct Deposit" under the "eRefund" section on your Student Account Online home page.
Choose an Account
- You can use a bank account that you have already set up for direct deposit with OC, or
- You can add a new bank account.
Confirm and Submit
- Check the box to agree to the terms.
- Enter your student ID number.
- Click "Submit."