Access to a student's financial information allows a third party to view detailed information concerning a student's account balance, receive electronic billing notifications, view payment history, and set up an Installment Payment Plan. Students should follow the instructions below to grant this access to a third party.
Parents, guardians, and other third parties should follow our instructions for setting up and accessing a third party account.
Incoming students should visit slateredirect.oc.edu/grantaccess and log in with the email addresses and passwords they used to apply to OC.
(You must have already registered for classes in order to use this link. For more information, please see Registering for Classes - Incoming Freshmen)
Current students should visit https://my.oc.edu/default/proxy/index and log in to grant third party access.
Grant Access Page
Choose Third Party
Anyone who is shown in OC's system as being related to you will have a profile on this Grant Access page.
- Check the box next to the email address you'd like to use to grant access.
- Click Send Account Request.
Once the Third Party has created their account you can grant them access.
- Select the pages on MyOC that you want your proxy to be able to see
- Select the offices on campus that you want your proxy to be able to speak with
- Click Save Permissions.
Contact Financial Services
- View Location
- Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday
- Local Phone: (405) 425 - 5190
- Toll Free Phone: (800) 877-5010, ext. 5190
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Support Central
- View Location
- View Hours
- Phone: 405-425-5555
- Email: email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.