You will be required to have is a USB transfer cable. Each end of this cord has a USB that connects one computer to the other. Please keep in mind, it is best to follow the instructions that came with your specific cable.
- Turn on both computers
- Plug each end of the USB cord into each separate computer.
- Run the installation associated with the USB cord
- Open the Start Menu
- Type in the cable software
- Check System Devices to make sure that the USB cable is listed
- Install the data transfer software associated with the cord
- Launch the program on both computers
- Select what files you want to transfer over
- Do not unplug the cable until the transfer is over
If you need further assistance, please contact Support Central at 405-425-5555