Follow the instructions below to complete your Housing Application.
1. Log In
- Navigate to https://slateredirect.oc.edu/housing
- Enter the email and password you used when applying for admission to OC. If you do not remember that information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (405) 425.5050.
- Click Login.
If you've already created your @eagles.oc.edu account, you can navigate to https://www.oc.edu/myochome and log in with your OC credentials to access your housing application.
2. Access Your Housing Application
- Click on Applications from the top menu
- Select New Students Application.
3. Read and Sign the Residence Life Housing Agreement.
- After reading the Housing Agreement, sign your name in the box.
- Press Continue.
4. Answer the Application Questions.
5. Please provide your Emergency Contact Information.
6. Once you have successfully submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email.
7. Roommate Groups-if applicable
After you have completed your Housing Application, you are ready to create your roommate group!
Roommate Groups can be created through the Roomate Groups tab, then click on Roommates/Suitemates. Instructions on How to Create a Roommate Group and more can be found by clicking here.